Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Express yourself

This is what I read in one of the ads of 'Airtel'

An awkward question...
A difficult answer...
An embarrassing truth...
A flattering lie...
A frank yes...
A blunt no...
A warm hello...
A curt goodbye...
A sincere sorry...
A heartfelt thanks...

Make the most of every moment...
Leave nothing unsaid. Express Yourself.


Well, that's why I have started this blog.
the 'Leave nothing unsaid' part may not be feasible...

So, I will express 'Anything which I feel worth sharing...'.
This makes a brief description for this blog.

6 comments:

  1. I had once read your blog in Marathi.

    I am looking forward to some good stuff on this blog too.

    All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. अरे राजा, त्या अधीच्या ब्लॉग चं काय केलंस? निदान तिथले चांगले पोस्ट ईकडे कॉपी तरी कर.

    किशोर

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kishore

    The other blog मन मोकळे... will continue on its way ...

    I wanted to keep that poetry collectiom separate from these arbit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Aaditya

    Thanks for your wishes.

    I hope you would also like some of the posts on this blog too.

    Also adding your blog to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Devendra, all the best for this new one :) looking forward to it...
    Best,
    Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lihit chalaa.. Kuthe aahet pudhche blogposts?

    ReplyDelete